Always be in my life, please

by - October 17, 2015


I cannot wait to be married. To come home after a long day at work and to simply curl up next to my favourite person in the whole world  To fall asleep next to him and I cannot wait to look at his face everyday and to kiss their nose/cheek when he wakes up and to sit across from him in the morning and talk about our dreams over a cup of hot chocolate. That sound like a grand ol' time.

Ya Allah. Please make April come faster. Please make duá for someone I truly love and care about that Allah guides them and protects them and grants them strength to make it through difficulties and they become successful in all that they do. This person has such a beautiful soul and is so sweet I pray that never changes due to difficulties they may face 


...When you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Self note; When you hug, never let go first because you never know much they need one even when they say let go of me. Just keep it tight.
Image via Google

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. tahniah & semoga semuanya dipermudahkan ye . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear god,
    Please make April come be fast , and make my friend wish come true their real life -_-

    ReplyDelete

Home